- （1）In principle, users are free to create links to information on “Government Public Relations Online” (hereinafter referred to as “the website”). However, this does not apply to information contained on the website where restrictions concerning links are denoted.
- （2）Users should clearly indicate that the link(s) they create are to “Government Public Relations Online” No prior or subsequent notification to the Government Public Relations Office is required.
- （3）When a link is created, users are requested to ensure that the link to the website does not open as a frame within another website, but opens as a new window or tab.
Ⅱ.Use of Content on the Website
- Note 1:For Content subject to other usage rules and usage rules for each content, please refer to”Details of Content Usage Rules” .
- Note 2: Downloading is not available for videos and audio files.
1. Source citation
- （1）When using the Content, please cite the source. The methods for citing sources are detailed below.
（Sample source citations）
- Source: Government Public Relations Online (URL of the relevant page)
- Source: "XXX (Title of the relevant page)" (Government Public Relations Online) (URL of the relevant page), etc.
- Note：Be sure to include the URL.
- （2）When using Content that has been edited or reconfigured, please state that the source material has been edited or reconfigured, in addition to citing the original source. It is prohibited to make public or use edited or reconfigured information in a manner that may be misconstrued as having been compiled by the Government of Japan or its ministries and agencies.
（Sample citations of source when using Content that has been edited or reconfigured）
- Compiled by reconfiguring Government Public Relations Online "XXX (Title of the relevant page)" (URL of the relevant page)
- Compiled by XX Corporation based on Government Public Relations Online "XXX (Title of the relevant page)" (URL of the relevant page), etc.
- Note：Be sure to include the URL.
2. No infringement of third party rights
- （1）There are cases in which Content may include copyrighted or other rights-protected materials of third parties (third parties here refers to a party other than the state; the same applies hereafter). With regard to Content that is covered by third party copyright or other third party rights (e.g. image rights, publicity rights, etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to acquire permission from the third party to use rights-protected materials, excepting Content where it is expressly stated that no rights issues apply.
- （2）With regard to Content that is covered by third party copyright, it is directly or indirectly stated or indicated in some cases that it is covered by third party copyright through source citations, etc. However, there also other cases where the part that is covered by third party copyright is not clearly identified or specified. When using such Content, it is the responsibility of the user to verify and confirm.
- （3）There are some cases where the Content that is protected by third party copyright, etc. may be used without the permission of the rights holder, etc., including when it is quoted as permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan.
3. Restrictions on Use Due to Specific Laws
Some content may be subject to usage restrictions imposed by specific laws.
- Symbols, logos and character designs that represent an organization or specific business
- Note：Content subject to other usage rules is outlined in the "Details of Content Usage Rules", so please be sure to check.
5. Governing law and agreement on jurisdiction
The state shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any action taken by the user that involves the use of Content (including use of information based on edited or reconfigured Content).
Content may be modified, moved, or deleted without prior notice.
7. Other matters
The Public Relations Office, Minister's Secretariat, Cabinet Office
- 1-6-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8914, Japan
- Phone Number
- +81-3-5253-2111 (Switchboard)
- Comments and Requests